This data site contains personnel information, including salaries, for public school districts in the State of Washington. Data was provided to The Spokesman-Review by the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction in response to a public records request. More information regarding this database can be found here.
- To view the database of state-level agency employees (including universities), click here.
- You are viewing data for the 2012-2013 school year. Data for other school years is available:
- Salary: $186,625
- Bonuses/Stipends: $36,881
- Insurance/Benefits: $19,704
- Total Compensation: $243,210
- Experience: 5 years
- Highest Degree Obtained: M (1989)
- Gender: Male
- Age: 56
- Insurance/benefits includes up to $768/month for school district certificated employee health benefits or $9,216/year. Certified employees include teachers, counselors and librarians. Classified employees are funded at 1.152 times that amount or $884.74/month ($10,616.83/year). Benefits are allocated by the State of Washington. (For 2011-2012, the figure is $819/month, or $9,828/year.)
- 2012-2013: All figures submitted by school districts are preliminary. Final numbers are due to the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction in September.
- View the FAQ page for information regarding how figures were derived and for other information regarding this database.