This data site contains personnel information, including salaries, for public school districts in the State of Washington. Data was provided to The Spokesman-Review by the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction in response to a public records request. More information regarding this database can be found here.
- To view the database of state-level agency employees (including universities), click here.
- You are viewing data for the 2012-2013 school year. Data for other school years is available:
|Person||2012-2013 Total Comp.|
|Mary Alice Olivia Heuschel|
Superintendent, Renton School District
|Justin T Mills|
Superintendent, Bellevue School District
|Jose L Banda|
Superintendent, Seattle Public Schools
|Shelley K Redinger|
Superintendent, Spokane School District
|Marci L Larsen|
Superintendent, Mukilteo School District
|Elaine Gwenda Beraza|
Superintendent, Yakima School District
|James P Busey|
Superintendent, Richland School District
|Edward Lee Vargas|
Superintendent, Kent School District
|Traci Lee Pierce|
Superintendent, Lake Washington School District
|Timothy J Morrison|
Secondary Teacher, Seattle Public Schools
Detailed table of all employees ›
|District||Total Comp. Paid|
|Seattle Public Schools||$394,004,304|
|Tacoma School District||$214,380,621|
|Spokane School District||$204,528,469|
|Evergreen School District (Clark)||$160,729,454|
|Lake Washington School District||$151,488,149|
|Federal Way School District||$142,526,494|
|Kent School District||$140,331,489|
|Vancouver School District||$140,230,381|
|Northshore School District||$132,607,181|
|Everett School District||$132,212,626|
Complete list of state school districts ›
- Insurance/benefits includes up to $768/month for school district certificated employee health benefits or $9,216/year. Certified employees include teachers, counselors and librarians. Classified employees are funded at 1.152 times that amount or $884.74/month ($10,616.83/year). Benefits are allocated by the State of Washington. (For 2011-2012, the figure is $819/month, or $9,828/year.)
- All figures submitted by school districts are preliminary. Final numbers are due to the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction in September.
- View the FAQ page for more information regarding this database.
$100,379.27Other District Admin.
$100,378.58Secondary Vice Principal
$98,108.27Elem. Vice Principal
$83,715.99Other School Admin.
$63,845.45Classified on Leave
$56,564.50Reading Resource Spec.
$56,454.14Certificated on Leave
$54,985.05Library Media Specialist
$54,465.33Other Support Personnel
$88,654,350.00Other District Admin.
$75,543,947.00Secondary Vice Principal
$61,376,532.00Library Media Specialist
$59,149,349.00Other Support Personnel
$17,848,044.00Other School Admin.
$14,243,933.00Elem. Vice Principal
$4,660,718.00Certificated on Leave
$470,923.00Reading Resource Spec.
$395,179.00Classified on Leave